Administrative Specialist, (AMC FSFS)
Company: Vector CSP
Posted on: March 15, 2020
VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Administrative
Specialistto work in the Fairfield, CA area at the Travis AFB.Job
Summary:Assist flight commanders in providing data as requested by
the Commander's Support Staff in support of administrative
- Secret Clearance requiredEducation and Experience:
- Military technical training in the scheduling career field a
- One (1) year of experience working in a squadron-level or
higher commander, directors, etc. support staff.
- Three (3) years' experience working with Microsoft Office
- Assist flight commanders in providing data as requested by the
Commander's Support Staff in support of administrative programs.
Programs include, but are not limited to, task management, fitness
program, safety program, security program, supply program, and
manning. Assist flight commanders in the preparation, maintenance,
and disposition of administrative reports and other
- Act as the point of contact for all newly assigned aircrew;
orient them regarding the basic functions of the organization,
introduce them to key personnel, and schedule their initial
- Coordinate with UDM to schedule required pre-departure training
with the deploying personnel and their supervision.
- Provide deployment data/information that enables the UDM to
schedule/coordinate with wing, base and higher headquarters offices
on deployment issues and maintain mobility/training
folders/documentation IAW DoD Foreign Clearance Guide, AFI 10-244,
AFI 10-403, AFI 33-332, AFI 37-132, associated with Geographic
Combatant Command/Major Command (MAJCOM)/Installation supplements,
and locally-developed guidance.
- Prepare and submit a list of requirements for purchase in
support of aircrew deployment to the UDM and resource advisor.
- Provide aircrew pre-deployment/post-deployment mobility,
logistics, security, ancillary training, medical, and dental
requirements to the UDM.
- Assist flight commanders with data collection for deployment
reporting in the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS), Status
of Resources and Training System (SORTS), and the Air Expeditionary
Force Reporting Tool (ART) including Unit Type Code posturing and
individual status updates and provide to commander and
UDM.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing, managing files and records, designing
forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
and personal services.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both
current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and
subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in
completing work tasks.VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small
business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military
and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance
goals of their organizations through our expert integrated
logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management
support.We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental,
401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify. To apply,
please go to . For assistance please contact our Human Resources
Department by telephone at (252) 338-4255 or by email,
email@example.com.Like us on Facebook, & Follow us on
LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/vectorcsp/Vector CSP,
LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other
reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE
Keywords: Vector CSP, Fairfield , Administrative Specialist, (AMC FSFS), Administration, Clerical , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!