Company: Paradise Valley Estates
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Notice of Available PositionStaff Accountant IParadise Valley
EstatesParadise Valley Estates (PVE) is an 80 acre, premier life
plan community located in the foothills of Napa Valley in
Fairfield, California. Founded originally as a military community,
PVE has evolved to include all members of the community but the
military heritage and values of Honor, Authenticity, Collaboration
and Service still exist.Working under the supervision of the
Controller, the Staff Accountant I will be responsible for timely
and accurate billing, accounts receivable maintenance, cash
receipts, general ledger reconciliation, bank reconciliations, and
maintenance of fixed assets, process potential resident financial
scenarios, and assist with month-end process. The chosen candidate
will share PVE's vision and values to be an excellent cultural
fit.Job Responsibilities and Competencies:
- Post monthly journal entries.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accountants.
- Reconcile Expenses accounts. --- - - - - - - -Assist in
creating monthly financial reports and supporting documents for
presentation to the Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
- Process billings in a timely manner.
- Accurately calculate billings.
- Communicate effectively with residents regarding billing
- Post cash receipts accurately and timely.
- Post adjustments when approved by Controller.
- Verify general ledger balances and ensure accuracy of accounts
receivable sub-ledgers and associated aging reports.
- Add/Delete fixed assets as directed by Controller.
- Enter information into FinAid and analyze conclusions provided
- Deliver results with FinAid scenarios to Controller.Job
- B.S. in Business Administration or 5 years working experience
of GAAP requirements.
- Experience in financial accounting, post-monthly journal
entries, asset tracking management, GL account reconciliations,
auditing, AR, AP, and assist in completing monthly financial
reports for residents, senior management, and board of
- Must have ability to be front facing, working with current and
prospective residents, team members, leadership, and any other
identified stakeholder, consultant, or government entity, as
required.Perks of working at PVE:The mission of Paradise Valley
Estates is to be pioneers of quality living and champions of
person-centered services. When you join PVE, you join not only a
company but you join a family. We strive to provide the experience
of a life-time for a lifetime with the vision of maximizing the
quality of every life we touch. Our core values of Authenticity,
Honor, Collaboration, and Service are who we are and how we treat
all who enter the PVE Community. In addition to competitive
salaries and benefits, we celebrate special occasions, have team
member mixers, monthly team member town halls, barbeques, and so
much more. More importantly, we believe in investing in our people
and provide opportunities for advancement and support for team
members in need. Additional Ways PVE invests in Team Members:
- Health & Wellness
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Healthy Lifestyle Incentives
- Company Paid Group Term Life & AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Medical Bridge Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Legal and Identity Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Financial Support
- 401k with a Safe Harbor Match
- Scholarship Program
- CEU program through Relias
- Team Member Relief Fund
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Community Involvement OpportunitiesIf you want to join a team
that pushes you to become the best version of yourself, email a
copy of your resume to email@example.com, or fax to
707-402-6696. -You may also pick up and drop off an application at
the front gate.
- Paradise Valley Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Paradise Valley Estates, Fairfield , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!