Staff Accountant - Master Planned Senior Living Community - Fairfield, CA
Company: Global Upside
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Our client is a Master Planned Community for Senior Living that
offers retirement, health care and life plan services for military
& non-military residents located in Fairfield, CA. We are looking
for a Staff Accountant I to support monthly financial reports, GL
reconciliation, billing, AP/AR, cash receipts, fixed assets, and
assist with month-end process. Job Responsibilities:
- Post monthly journal entries.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accountants.
- Reconcile Expenses accounts.
- Assist in creating monthly financial reports and supporting
documents for presentation to the Senior Management and the Board
- Process billings in a timely manner.
- Accurately calculate billings.
- Communicate effectively with residents regarding billing
- Post cash receipts accurately and timely.
- Post adjustments when approved by Controller.
- Verify general ledger balances and ensure accuracy of accounts
receivable sub-ledgers and associated aging reports.
- Add/Delete fixed assets as directed by Controller.
- Enter information into FinAid and analyze conclusions provided
- Deliver results with FinAid scenarios to Controller. Job
- B.S. in Business Administration or 5 years working experience
of GAAP requirements.
- Experience in financial accounting, post-monthly journal
entries, asset tracking management, GL account reconciliations,
auditing, AR, AP, and assist in completing monthly financial
reports for residents, senior management, and board of
Keywords: Global Upside, Fairfield , Staff Accountant - Master Planned Senior Living Community - Fairfield, CA, Accounting, Auditing , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!