Purchasing Specialist - Master Planned Senior Living Community - Fairfield, CA
Company: Gava Talent Solutions
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Our client is a Master Planned Community for Senior Living that
offers retirement, health care and life plan services for military
& non-military residents located in Fairfield, CA. We are looking
for a Purchasing Specialist who will be responsible for sourcing
and negotiating best quality, price, and delivery by working with
established vendors and new vendors. This position is responsible
for vendor contracts, matching and coding invoices to packing
documents, and tracking order progress.
Job Responsibilities and Competencies:
- Coordinate and evaluate suppliers by considering price,
quality, and other purchasing practices.
- Negotiate terms of contracts, price, and delivery process.
- Collect, complete and electrically file all necessary paperwork
to approve new vendors i.e. COI, W-9, company attorney approval,
and fully executed contract.
- Enter new vendors into AOD.
- Develop new purchasing process to improve or enhance our
current process through computer systems.
- Purchase department supplies and establish minimum and maximum
- Work regularly with department on expense budgets and sourcing
the lowest price item with the best quality.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to complete requested
- A.A. in Business or 2 years of purchasing experience.
- Must use discretion and mature judgment when making
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Must have excellent time management skills and be
Keywords: Gava Talent Solutions, Fairfield , Purchasing Specialist - Master Planned Senior Living Community - Fairfield, CA, Accounting, Auditing , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!