Mortgage Banking Officer
Company: MidWestOne Bank
Posted on: May 14, 2022
If you're ready -to work for an organization that values you,
develops your talents and helps you grow personally and
professionally, then look no further.
Is responsible for the production and solicitation of a wide
variety of residential real estate loans, working on a low base
plus commission compensation program. Reviews mortgage loan
applications to determine if basic lending criteria are met.
Ensures that customer needs are satisfied through effective
customer service. Contributes to the Bank's profit projections
through individual and department goals and strategies.
Additionally, responsible for cross-sales and / or referrals of all
bank products and services.
- Interviews applicants concerning their mortgage loan needs and
desires. - - - - - -
- Initiates the process which determines the customer's financial
condition in relation to acceptable risk within Bank policy
- Submits loans and subsequent information as needed to be
processed for review and approval by residential mortgage
- Ensures the growth of the Mortgage Department through the
selection and development of new accounts and the expansion of the
- Acts in an advisory capacity to other Officers, employees and
customers on matters pertaining to mortgage services.
- Ensures that approved loans are closed following required
procedures and that the documentation is complete.
- Calls on realtors and other sources of new business to increase
referrals, build strategic partners and to promote the Bank and
thereby enhance overall banking relationships.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based
incentives/bonus potential (incentives and bonus will vary
depending on role)
- Career growth - opportunities
- Continuous learning opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match with immediate
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Employer provided group life insurance with option to purchase
additional life insurance for you and your family members
- Employer provided long term and short term disability
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Parental/Grandparent Leave, and
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flex spending plan & Health savings accounts
- Additional Insurance options to meet your personal needs: Pet
Insurance and Critical Illness and Accident insurance
- Student Loan Debt Reduction Program & Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Free banking services and other financial services
- Take Your Dog to Work Day in June
- Employee Rally Day- a day of celebration and recognition!
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College
preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3-5 years mortgage lending experience required. Must possess
excellent communication skills; prioritize work demands
effectively. Knowledge of overall bank operations is desirable.
Will be required to register with the NMLS and submit to a criminal
We -RISE -by lifting others. -RISE -stands for Retention,
Innovation, Support, and Empowerment. -Through -RISE -we aspire -to
create and sustain a culture of diversity, -inclusion and belonging
at work and in our communities. -Our commitment to -RISE -is
-reflected in our -operating principles, people -and culture. We
pledge to continuously learn, so we can understand and support the
differences of individuals, embrace each other's strengths, and
provide opportunities for all of us to work toward and achieve our
Keywords: MidWestOne Bank, Fairfield , Mortgage Banking Officer, Accounting, Auditing , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!